Workers' Compensation, Personal Injuries, Truck Accident, Slip & Fall and Workmans' Comp Attorneys Serving Berkeley Heights, NJ
Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC is a dedicated law firm that works hard to get results. Our legal firm handles many cases including: real estate, traffic violations, occupational claims, family law, slip fall, wrongful death, workers’ compensation, personal injury and automobile accidents. We are a leading law firm that offers a high quality service, we are always on hand to help clients and we pride ourselves on being compassionate. Our forceful legal representation for people who have received personal injuries in the workplace or through negligence is legendary.
We offer a free initial consultation; this can be a face to face meeting or a phone consultation. We work on a no win, no fee basis, so you only pay us a percentage if we win your case. If you would like to discuss a case for Workman’s Compensation or injury contact us on (908)-925-8300, or feel free to submit your case for review by clicking on the link.
New Jersey Attorneys working on behalf of Berkeley Heights Residents
- Auto Accidents – If you are involved in an Auto Accident or an Auto Collision your life could be turned upside down. We are experts at dealing with people who have been injured as a result of an Auto Wreck.
- Workers’ Compensation – the team at Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC are experts at securing compensation for workers who have received an injury. Such injuries include knee injuries, psychological injuries, disc herniations, rotator cuff injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, fractures, back, neck, or shoulder injuries, or any injury that causes partial or total disability.
- Personal Injury – The law relating to personal injuries falls into three main categories. These categories include strict liability torts, intentional torts, and negligence.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Slip and fall accidents happen on public, commercial and residential property. If you are injured by a slip or fall on property owned by someone else you could have a case to claim.
- Truck Accident – Truck collisions cause some of the most serious accidents in the United States. If you are injured in a Truck Collision or a Truck Accident you should contact us without delay.
- Brain Injury – A Brain Injury can result in a Brain trauma and such injuries can be life-changing. If medical witnesses are called upon to support your cause every measure should be taken to ensure all evidence is preserved.
- Construction Site Injury – It is not uncommon to hear about a Construction Site Accident. Those who are involved in accidents on construction sites should put their medical welfare first. Our professional team of lawyers can advise you to help you to get the best possible outcome.
- Dog Bites – Our attorneys understand the laws in the state of New Jersey. We have helped many people who have been bitten by dogs to submit a successful claim for compensation.
- Motorcycle Collision – If your bike is totaled in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own you could have a case for the claim. Drivers who are involved in a motorcycle accident may need to take time off work to recover.
- Neck and Back and Shoulder Injury -A Neck Back Injury can be caused by many things. An expert attorney who specializes in this field will help you to submit a claim.
- Nursing Home Negligence – We employ specialized lawyers who deal with cases involving Nursing Home Abuse. Residents of Berkeley Heights who suspect that their loved ones are being mentally or physically abused in a nursing home should contact us today.
- Product Liability – You or a family member could be injured due to faulty household goods. If you have been injured by a faulty toy, baby chair, toaster, iron, coffee maker, hand tool, air conditioner, hairdryer or any other household item you could be entitled to claim compensation.
- Third-Party Liability – An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you to understand how to claim Workers’ Compensation. A professional attorney is able to ascertain whether the person was injured because someone else was at fault. Contact us for further information, we are here to assist.
- Wrongful Death – A family death is stressful but wrongful death is devastating. Sadly, a high proportion of sudden or unexpected deaths occur because someone has acted in a negligent manner.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 28 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 20.0 Miles
- Take I-78 E from Diamond Hill Rd
- Take exit 52 for Garden State Parkway
- Keep right at the fork and merge on Garden State Pkwy
- Take exit 136 toward Linden/Roselle/Winfield Pk
- Turn right onto Centennial Ave
- Turn right onto Myrtle St
- Turn right onto N Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036