Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Auto Collision, Tuck Collision, Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Offering Services in Hillside, New Jersey
Table of Contents
The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC is dedicated to providing you with superior results. We handle many different legal matters at our firm such as: Workman’s compensation, auto accident claims, slip and fall, construction site injury and brain trauma. We offer top quality services and are proud to be extremely sensitive to the individual needs of our clients and always remain highly accessible to those we serve. We provide victims of neck and back injury, nursing home negligence and other forms of personal injury with aggressive legal representation and guidance throughout their cases.
It is always free to receive your initial consultation with us, whether by phone or in person. When our services are retained, we will only charge fees if we prove successful in recovering monetary compensation for our clients. To discuss the details of your construction site injury or auto wreck case, call us at (908)-925-8300 or click this link to submit your case for review at no cost.
New Jersey Wrongful Death and Shoulder Injury Attorney Servicing Hillside
- Auto Accident – We are known at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC for our experience in thorough investigations of auto collision cases.
- Workers’ Compensation – We have successfully obtained worker’s comp benefits for thousands of individuals for various claims including total or partial disability, neck, shoulder, back, sprains, strains, fractures, disc herniations, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee injuries, rotator cuff injuries, and psychological damages.
- Personal Injuries – Legal services for personal injuries can include the categories that follow or these levels of fault: intentional torts, negligence, strict liability torts.
- Slip and Fall – Slip and fall is a phrase that is used for injury cases that result from hazardous or dangerous conditions on the property of another person. These accidents can occur on public property as well as on residential or commercial property.
- Truck Collision – Accidents that involve large trucks are some of the most deadly and serious cases in the US. When you experience a truck accident injury, you should consult with a seasoned attorney right away.
- Brain Trauma – Traumatic Brain Injury cases require prompt measures that preserve essential evidence and which prove the extent and type of injuries that have been sustained and which allow expert medical witnesses to support your case.
- Construction Site Accident – After involvement in a construction accident on the job site, your medical welfare should be your primary concern. One of our professional attorneys will handle your case so that you have the best chance of receiving a desirable outcome.
- Dog Bites – We have provided more than 30 years of assistance with dog bite cases. We know all about New Jersey state laws and can help you get the results you’re seeking.
- Motorcycle Accident – If your bike has been totaled or if you have missed time at work and experienced injuries due to driver negligence that resulted in a motorcycle collision, you are likely entitled to monetary compensation.
- Neck and Back Injury -Finding a lawyer who specializes in personal injuries is vital. These injuries can have many different causes.
- Nursing Home Negligence – If you believe that your family member is experiencing negligence in a senior care home or even mental or physical abuse, then you should connect with an attorney at Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC who specializes in nursing home abuse.
- Product Liability – You or a family member may have been injured by a seemingly harmless object that you use daily, such as a baby chair, hairdryer, toaster, iron, toy, air conditioner, coffee maker, vehicle, clothing or a hand tool.
- Shoulder Injury – Shoulder injuries can result from numerous accidents including car crashes, slip or fall injuries, and workplace injuries among others.
- Third-Party Liability – Our experienced attorneys will know how to process your claim for workers’ compensation and how to establish any necessary third-party liabilities. With a seasoned and professional lawyer working on your behalf, you will have the best ability to get the largest possible monetary award for your loss, pain and suffering.
- Wrongful Death – It is always stressful to experience the death of a loved one, especially if this happens to be a wrongful death. Sadly, unexpected deaths are usually the result of negligence on the part of another individual, licensed professional or company.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Hillside, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 18 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 8.8 Miles
- Head northeast on Broadway toward Long Ave
- Turn left onto Long Ave
- Turn left onto Bloy St
- Turn right to stay on Bloy St
- Slight right onto US-22 W
- Use the left lane to take the ramp to Garden State Pkwy S
- Merge with Garden State Pkwy
- Take exit 136 toward Linden/Roselle
- Merge with Centennial Ave
- Turn right onto Myrtle St
- Turn right onto N Wood Ave
- Turn left
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036