Car Accident & Personal Injury Attorney in Mountainside
The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC is dedicated to making sure that you get the results that you deserve. The firm handles many legal matters, which were previously mentioned. We offer aggressive legal representation to our clients who have suffered from any type of accident.
We provide you with a free initial consultation, either by phone or in person. Also, when our law firm retains, then we only charge a fee if your case is successful. In other words, we only collect fees if you win. If you want to discuss your case, or other type of injury case, then give us a call and we will provide you with more information about getting workers’ compensation.
New Jersey Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Attorney Serving Mountainside
- Auto Wreck – Our law firm are expert in investigating auto collision cases. In a matter of fact, we are very well-known for our success rates that involve automobile accidents.
- Workman’s Compensation – We have helped thousands and thousands of clients secure compensation, and these claims include both partial and total disability claims. This also includes neck back injury, shoulder, rotator cuff and knee injuries, as well as other types of injuries. Contact our lawyers and tell us about your case.
- Personal Injuries – Personal injuries can fall into the categories of intentional torts, negligence and strict liability torts. We have a lot of experience dealing with these types of cases.
- Slip and Fall – If you have suffered a fall accident as a result of a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, either public or private property, then you may have a slip and fall case, but you should call us to discuss your situation in more detail.
- Truck Accident – Truck collision accidents are very serious, and they often are very deadly. If have have been injured in such an accident, then you will want to contact an attorney as soon as possible, but you need an experienced attorney by your side.
- Brain Trauma – Brain injury cases are very serious, and you need to take important steps in order to preserve evidence, as well as to prove how severe your injuries are.
- Construction Site Accident – If you have suffered a construction site injury, then the first thing you should be concerned about is your medical welfare. Our team of Mountainside lawyers have the experience needed to help you win your case.
- Dog Bite – We have helped many people who have suffered injuries as a result of being bitten by a dog. We have more than 30 years of experience, and we understand what the state laws are, which means we can help you get the results that you want.
- Motorcycle Accident – If you have been involved in a motorcycle collision, then the chances are you are entitled to compensation. If your bike has been wrecked, and you have had to take time off from work, due to the other driver being negligent, then we can help you.
- Neck and Back Injuries -These types of injuries can occur due to many reasons, and this is why you need to hire an attorney that has experience with handling such injuries.
- Nursing Home Negligence – If one of your loved ones has been affected by negligence as a result of staying at a nursing home, then we can help you, as we have experienced attorneys that have handled many nursing home abuse cases.
- Product Liability – You or someone you know may have been injured by a product, such as a toy, hairdryer, toaster, and so forth, then you may have a case on your hands.
- Shoulder Injury – This type of injury can happen as a result of being involved in a car accident, workplace accident, and so on.
- Third-Party Liability – Our professional team of lawyers can also help you establish any third-party liabilities that can impact your case.
- Wrongful Death – Whenever a death occurs in the family, then it is a stressful time, but it is even more stressful when the death is a wrongful one. Wrongful deaths happen more than many want to admit, and it is usually caused because someone was negligent.
Contact our law firm today and ask as many questions you may have about your case, or to find out if you have a workers’ compensation case.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Mountainside, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 21 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 7.0 Miles
- Continue to New Providence Rd
- Continue onto Constitution Plaza
- Turn left onto Birch Hill Rd
- Turn left onto New Providence Rd
- Turn right onto Mountain Ave
- Turn left onto N Euclid Ave
- Turn left onto N Ave E
- Continue onto North Ave
- Turn right onto Lincoln Ave W
- Turn right onto Centennial Ave
- Turn left onto Myrtle St
- Turn right onto N Wood Ave
- Turn left
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036