Our Law Firm Serves Those in Mountainside, NJ, Who Need Help With Their Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Slip and Fall, Truck Accident and Auto Accident Case Mountainside, NJ.
The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC is dedicated to making sure that you get the results that you deserve. The firm handles many legal matters, which were previously mentioned. We offer aggressive legal representation to our clients who have suffered from any type of accident.
We provide you with a free initial consultation, either by phone or in person. Also, when our law firm retains, then we only charge a fee if your case is successful. In other words, we only collect fees if you win. If you want to discuss your case, or other type of injury case, then give us a call and we will provide you with more information about getting workers’ compensation.
New Jersey Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Attorney Serving Mountainside
- Auto Wreck – Our law firm are experts in investigating auto collision cases. In matter of fact, we are very well-known for our success rates that involve automobile accidents.
- Workman’s Compensation – We have helped thousands and thousands of clients secure compensation, and these claims include both partial and total disability claims. This also includes neck back injury, shoulder, rotator cuff and knee injuries, as well as other types of injuries. Contact our lawyers and tell us about your case.
- Personal Injuries – Personal injuries can fall into the categories of intentional torts, negligence and strict liability torts. We have a lot of experience dealing with these types of cases.
- Slip and Fall – If you have suffered a fall accident as a result of a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, either public or private property, then you may have a slip and fall case, but you should call us to discuss your situation in more detail.
- Truck Accident – Truck collision accidents are very serious, and they often are very deadly. If have have been injured in such an accident, then you will want to contact an attorney as soon as possible, but you need an experienced attorney by your side.
- Brain Trauma – Brain injury cases are very serious, and you need to take important steps in order to preserve evidence, as well as to prove how severe your injuries are.
- Construction Site Accident – If you have suffered a construction site injury, then the first thing you should be concern about is your medical welfare. Our team of Mountainside lawyers have the experience needed to help you win your case.
- Dog Bite – We have helped many people who have suffered injuries as a result of being bitten by a dog. We have more than 30 years of experience, and we understand what the state laws are, which means we can help you get the results that you want.
- Motorcycle Accident – If you have been involved in a motorcycle collision, then the chances are you are entitled to compensation. If your bike has been wrecked, and you have had to take time off from work, due to the other driver being negligent, then we can help you.
- Neck and Back Injuries -These types of injuries can occur due to many reasons, and this is why you need to hire an attorney that has experience with handling such injuries.
- Nursing Home Negligence – If one of your loved ones have been affected by negligence as a result of staying at a nursing home, then we can help you, as we have experienced attorneys that have handled many nursing home abuse cases.
- Product Liability – You or someone you know may have been injured by a product, such as a toy, hair dryer, toaster and so forth, then you may have a case on your hands.
- Shoulder Injury – This type of injury can happen as a result of being involved in a car accident, workplace accident and so on.
- Third Party Liability – Our professional team of lawyers can also help you establish any third party liabilities that can impact your case.
- Wrongful Death – Whenever a death occurs in the family, then it is a stressful time, but it is even more stressful when the death is a wrongful one. Wrongful deaths happened more than many want to admit, and it is usually causes because someone was negligent.
Contact our law firm today and ask as any questions you may have about your case, or to find out if you have a workers’ compensation case.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Mountainside, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 21 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 8.6 Miles
- Take US-22 E from New Providence Rd.
- Turn right onto N Michigan Ave
- Continue onto Faitoute Ave
- Turn right onto Westfield Ave W
- Slight right toward Gordon St
- Continue straight onto Gordon St
- Turn right onto W 1st Ave
- Take the 1st left onto Amsterdam Ave
- Slight left onto N Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036