Slip and Fall Accident, Workers' Compensation, Workman's Compensation Personal Injuries, Truck Accident and Auto Accident Attorneys Serving Residents of Summit, NJ
Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC is a dedicated law firm that gets results. Our experienced Summit personal injury lawyers handle all manner of legal cases including: workers compensation, slip and fall, wrongful death, occupational claims, real estate, traffic violations, personal injury and automobile accidents. We offer a high quality service and we endeavor to have empathy and time for our clients. We offer forceful, legal representation to anyone who is a victim of personal injury, the injuries could have been sustained in the workplace or they could have resulted because someone was negligent.
In the first instance, we like to talk or meet with clients and the first meeting is free. Those who hire our services should know we only charge clients who make successful claims. Call us at (908)-925-8300 to discuss your claim for compensation. If you are unable to call the office, click on the link to submit your case for review.
New Jersey Attorney Practice Serving Summit
- Auto Accident – The team at Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC in Summit are expert at investigating auto accident injury claims. If you have been injured in an auto collision contact our team for help and advice.
- Workers’ Compensation – Our team of experienced Summit work comp lawyers have secured workers’ compensation payments for thousands of people. Workman’s compensation can be claimed for knee injuries, psychological injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injury, shoulder injury, neck and back injuries, fractures or partial or total disability.
- Personal Injuries – The laws that relate to personal injuries fall into three main categories including: strict liability torts, intentional torts and negligence.
- Slip and Fall – Slip Fall accidents are common, this type of accident can happen on residential, commercial or private property. If you slip or fall on property owned by someone else and the fall was through no fault of your own contact us without delay.
- Truck Accident – A truck collision is considered serious and the United States experiences high numbers of collisions involving trucks. Suffer an injury as a result of a truck crash and you should consult with an attorney in Summit.
- Brain Trauma – A traumatic brain injury can be devastating. All evidence should be preserved so that the extent of your injury can be proven. The evidence helps medical experts to support your claim.
- Construction Site Accident – Your medical welfare comes first if you receive a Construction Site Injury. Submit a claim for compensation and we assure you that one of our expert lawyers will give you a fighting chance of winning.
- Dog Bite Cases – Our attorneys understand the laws of Summit, New Jersey. We have submitted numerous successful claims for dog bites and our professional lawyers set out to win.
- Motorcycle Accident – Many who are involved in a motorcycle collision find their bikes are totaled. If you are injured in a bike accident through no fault of your own you might need to take time off work.
- Neck and Back Injury -Injuries happen for numerous reasons. If you receive a neck or back injury contact us immediately.
- Nursing Home Negligence – It is not unknown for residents in nursing homes to be mentally or physically abused. If you suspect that a loved one is the victim of Nursing Home Abuse, contact an expert nursing home negligence lawyer at Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC.
- Product Liability – We use hair dryers, toys, coffee makers, irons, baby chairs, air conditioners, toasters and hand tools every day. We wear clothing and we drive our cars daily, but we never stop to think that these products could cause an accident. If you have been injured using a faulty product you should get in touch with us without delay.
- Shoulder Injury – A slip and fall accident, a car accident or a workplace accident could cause a shoulder injury.
- Third Party Injury – Our expert injury attorneys understand how to negotiate claims for workers’ compensation. The lawyers must ascertain whether a third party was at fault to get the best monetary award.
- Wrongful Death – Death is always a stressful time, however, a wrongful death deeply affects those left to grieve. Sadly, unexpected deaths happen, but lives are often lost as a result of negligent acts carried out by third parties.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Summit, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 23 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 14.8 Miles
- Take NJ-24 E from Springfield Ave
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-78 E/Newark and merge onto I-78 E
- Take exit 52 for Garden State Parkway
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward Garden State Pkwy
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Garden State parkway S and merge onto Garden State Pkwy
- Take exit 136 toward Linden/Roselle/Winfield Pk
- Turn right onto Centennial Ave
- Turn right onto Myrtle St
- Continue onto Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036