Workers' Compensation, Auto Accident, Personal injury, Slip Fall and Truck Accident Lawyers Serving Cranford
Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC Cranford Personal Injury Attorney law firm is a highly-respected business that employs leading attorneys that get results. The law company deals with all types of legal matters including traffic violations, real estate, family law, occupational claims, wrongful death, automobile accidents, Auto Collision, workers compensation, and personal injury. Our Cranford Personal Injury Lawyer offers first-rate service and we always put the client’s needs first. If you have suffered an injury due to negligence in the workplace you should hire one of our experienced and aggressive legal experts to represent you.
Our Cranford Personal Injury Attorney offers all clients a free initial consultation; this can take place in the office or over the telephone. We work on a no-win-no-fee basis. If you need to talk about a claim for workers’ compensation call us on (908)-925-8300 or click on the link to forward your case for review.
New Jersey Workman’s Compensation Law Firm Serving Cranford
- Auto Accident – Our team of expert legal Cranford auto accident attorneys is experts at investigating auto accident and Auto Collision injury cases. A trunk collision could result in an auto wreck that leads to brain injury or brain trauma, but the team at Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC is here to help you lodge a claim.
- Workers’ Compensation – Our experienced Cranford workers comp attorneys have secured workers compensation benefits for many hundreds of clients. The claims have included pay-outs for psychological injuries, knee injuries, rotator cuff injuries, disc herniations, carpal tunnel syndrome, sprains and strains, fractures, Slip Fall, shoulder injuries, back injuries, neck injuries, and compensation for total disability.
- Personal Injury – Laws relating to personal injuries fall into the following categories: negligence, strict liability torts, and intentional torts.
- Slip and Fall – A case for a claim may arise when someone incurs an injury on another person’s property. The accident will have happened because the conditions underfoot were hazardous or dangerous. Such accidents are commonplace and this type of accident usually happens on public, residential and commercial property.
- Truck Accident – The United States has a high record of accidents involving large trucks. If you suffer injury due to a truck accident you should consult with an expert Cranford truck accident attorney.
- Brain Trauma – People who undergo a traumatic brain injury must take certain steps to ensure that all of the evidence is preserved. This helps to prove the nature and extent of the injury and ensures that medical witnesses can support you with your claim.
- Construction Site Accident – Your medical welfare will be paramount if you are involved in an accident on a construction site. One of our professional lawyers will deal with your Construction Site Injury case to give you the best chance of winning.
- Dog Bite – Our expert Cranford dog bite lawyers have been dealing with dog bite claims for years. Our leading attorneys know the laws in New Jersey and they aim to get good results.
- Motorcycle Accident – if your bike gets totaled in a Motorcycle Collision you may experience severe injury. If the other driver was responsible and you need to take time off work as a result of a motorcycle accident you should lodge a claim for compensation.
- Neck and Back Injury -Neck and back injuries occur for numerous reasons. Find the right attorney who specializes in Neck Back Injury cases to win your claim. The Cranford lawyers will do everything possible to win your case.
- Nursing Home Abuse – If you fear that a loved one is being ill-treated or physically or mentally abused at a nursing home you should call one of our expert nursing home negligence lawyers. Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC employ experienced lawyers who work in this field.
- Product Liability – Your child (or you) may be injured using a seemingly harmless appliance such as a hand-tool, toaster, hairdryer, toy, baby chair, coffee maker, iron, clothing, air conditioner or car.
- Shoulder Injury – Many suffer a shoulder injury as a result of an accident. The shoulder injury could be caused by a workplace accident, a car accident, or a slip and fall accident.
- Wrongful Death – A family suffers when someone dies, but a wrongful death can cause a lot of extra grief but a Third Party Liability pay-out can help. An unexpected death is often a result of a negligent act carried out by someone else.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Cranford, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 10 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 3.1 Miles
- Take Centennial Ave/County Rd 615A from North Ave E
- Turn left onto Myrtle St
- Continue onto Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036