Auto Accident, Truck Accident, Slip and Fall, Workers' Compensation Attorney Serving Winfield Township, NJ
At Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC, our dedicated lawyers are ready to begin the task of bringing positive results to your case. This law firm takes care of multiple matters concerning workman’s compensation, auto collision, construction site injury, slip and fall, traffic violations, and wrongful death. The best quality service is accessible, always being sensitive to your legal needs. Our aggressive legal aid is offered to those suffering from personal pain acquired through workplace accidents or negligence.
The initial consultation is available in the office or over the phone and always free. The only charge you will experience is when we succeed in gaining a financial payment for you. Discuss your workers’ compensation or personal injury case with us by calling (908)838-4891 for a free consultation.
New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Serving Winfield Township and Surrounding Areas
- Auto Accident – Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC are known for our thoroughness and expertise when investigating auto collision injury cases.
- Workers’ Compensation – Our Winfield Township work compensation lawyers are successful in securing workman’s compensation benefits. Thousands of people have benefited from claims such as total or partial disability, neck and back injury, shoulder, sprains, strains, fractures, disc herniations, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injuries, psychological injuries and knee injuries due to a construction site accident or other event.
- Personal Injury – The law about personal injury can be listed as such and in varying degrees of fault, intentional torts, strict liability torts, and negligence.
- Slip and Fall – This is the term used for injury cases arising due to slipping and falling in hazardous or dangerous conditions on another person’s property. These accidents can happen on public, commercial or private residential property.
- Truck Accident – When a truck accident occurs involving big trucks, these are often the most deadly and serious incidents in America. If you are involved in a truck collision, consult an experienced attorney at once.
- Brain Trauma – For cases involving a traumatic brain injury, be sure to take measures at once for preserving the evidence, proving the extent and nature of the injuries in order to enable your expert medical witness to support your cause in the case of your bodily injuries.
- Construction Site Accident – If you become involved in an accident at a construction workplace, the first thing on your mind ought to be your own medical welfare. These cases are handled by our professional attorneys, giving you the best chance at winning financial benefits.
- Dog Bite – Our attorneys have more than thirty years of experience in aiding people suffering from dog bites. They know the laws in New Jersey and will assist you in gaining the best results.
- Motorcycle Accident – If your bike is totaled in a motorcycle collision, you are due compensation and money for time away from work.
- Neck and Back Injury -It is essential to find the correct lawyer who knows the laws for personal injuries. These types of injuries occur in a variety of situations.
- Nursing Home Negligence – If you are concerned about nursing home abuse, either mental or physical, affecting your loved one who is a resident, contact our experienced nursing home negligence attorneys at our Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC office.
- Product Liability – It is possible that you or a family member could be injured from an apparently harmless item, something used on a daily basis like, a toaster, toy, baby chair, iron, hair dryer, clothing, air conditioner, car, coffee maker or hand tool.
- Shoulder Injury – A shoulder injury can happen in multiple accident situations including, workplace accidents, slipping and falling accidents, auto accidents and more.
- Third Party Liability – Our personal injuries attorneys understand the process in navigating your workplace claims and will establish all third party liability cases due to you, helping you gain the highest financial award you can receive.
- Wrongful Death – When a death occurs in the family it is no doubt stressful, but when a wrongful death happens it is even worse. These types of incidents are often the result of the negligence of an outside party.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Winfield Township, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 7 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 2.4 Miles
- Head southeast on N Stiles St from Seafoam Ave
- Turn left to stay on N Stiles St
- Turn left onto NJ-27 N
- Turn right onto Wood Ave
- Destination will be on the left
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036