Personal Injury, Slip Fall, Workers' Compensation Truck Accident, Auto Accident Lawyer Kenilworth, NJ
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC, lawyers are dedicated to getting the best results for you. This firm takes care of multiple matters including Workers’ Compensation, auto accident, wrongful death, slip fall, motorcycle accident, traffic and real estate violations, occupational claims and family law. This law firm provides the best quality of service with take pride in being consistently sensitive and accessible to the client’s requirements. They maintain assertive legal representations to people suffering personal injury through either workplace or negligence accidents.
By phone or a visit to the office, the initial consultation is free. If retained, you will be charged a fee only if the lawyers succeed in gaining a financial reward for you. Discuss your Workers’ Compensation or personal injury case by calling (908) 925-8300 or simply click to submit your situation right here for the free review.
Kenilworth, New Jersey Lawyers Serving Workman’s Compensation and Personal Injury Cases
- Auto Accident – Here at Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC. lawyers are known for their thoroughness and expertise in their service investigating auto wreck injuries. Check with C&R if you suffer brain trauma after involvement in an auto wreck.
- Workmans’ Compensation – The Kenilworth lawyers have been successful in securing workers’ comp benefits for thousands of people on claims such as shoulder, brain injury, neck back injury, sprains, strains and fractures, total or partial disability, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee injuries, psychological injuries, rotator cuff injuries and disc herniations.
- Personal Injuries – Laws for personal injuries may be listed into the following as to degrees of fault: intentional torts, negligence and rigid liability torts.
- Slip and Fall – The term slip and fall is used in injury cases arising from injuries caused from falling and slipping due to hazardous or dangerous conditions occurring on another’s property. These accidents may occur on residential, public or commercial property.
- Truck Accident – When accidents occur involving large trucks these truck collision cases can be the most serious and deadly in the country. If you suffer from an injury or brain trauma due to a truck collision, consult a dependable lawyer in Kenilworth, as soon as possible.
- Brain Trauma – In brain injury trauma cases, whether caused by an auto collision or other situation, it is necessary that certain measures are taken swiftly in order to prove the extent and nature of your brain injury and your condition, preserve evidence and enable medical experts as witnesses to support the claim of your injuries.
- Construction Site Accident – If it should happen that you suffer a construction site injury due to a construction site accident, your medical care ought to be the first thing on your mind. Professional Kenilworth lawyers on our team will handle your case giving you the best chance of retribution.
- Dog Bites – Our lawyers have been in the business of helping people who have suffered dog bites for more than thirty years. They know the laws in Kenilworth, New Jersey and will get the best results for you.
- Motorcycle Accident – If your motorcycle collision causes your bike to be totaled due to an auto collision or other situation, and you are injured in the accident, most likely, you are due compensation and even pay for lost time from work if the person involved driving the other vehicle is found to be negligent. motorcycle collision
- Neck and Back Injury -It is of the utmost importance to discover the best lawyer specializing in these injury cases. Back and neck injuries can happen in a construction site injury and a variety of situations.
- Nursing Home Negligence – If you are uncertain that your loved one who is a resident in a nursing home is being neglected or suffering mental or physical abuse or any nursing home abuse, contact an experienced lawyer at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Charney, LLC in Kenilworth, who is experienced in nursing home negligence and nursing home abuse cases.
- Product Liability – If you or any family member are injured in a product liability case due to an ordinary product used in everyday situations, such as a baby chair, toy, hairdryer, iron, air conditioner, toaster, coffee maker, car, clothing, or hand tool, be sure to seek the help of a Kenilworth attorney who is experienced in product liability.
- Shoulder Injury – Many Shoulder injury accidents happen in different situations. This could be from a truck accident, auto wreck, motorcycle collision, slipping and falling accidents, accidents at work, and others.
- Third-Party Liability – The lawyers at our Kenilworth firm understand the pathways to navigating your Workman’s Compensation claim and methods for establishing any such third party’s liability. With professional and experienced lawyers working in your favor, you will gain the highest monetary compensation from third-party liability available to you.
- Wrongful Death – Whenever there is a death in the family it is certainly stressful, leaving behind much grieving, but even worse when it is a wrongful death. Whether it is due to an auto collision, motorcycle accident, truck collision, construction site accident, product liability, or any other situation, unexpected death, unfortunately, is often due to the negligent actions of others.
Directions To Personal Injury Attorneys from Kenilworth, New Jersey
Total Est. Time 13 Minutes
Total Est. Distance 5.9 Miles
- Head north on N 22nd St toward Washington Ave
- Turn right onto Washington Ave
- Turn left onto County Rd 509 N/Boulevard/Kenilworth Blvd
- Continue to follow County Rd 509 N
- Use the right lane to take the Garden State Parkway ramp
- Merge with Garden State Pkwy
- Take exit 136 toward Linden/Roselle
- Merge with Centennial Ave
- Turn right onto Myrtle St
- Turn right onto N Wood Ave
- Turn left
Our address is:
840 Wood Ave
Linden, NJ 07036